Certificates and accreditations
In a context driven by continuous improvement, the quality management approach adopted by all SERMA Ingénierie sites is based on ISO 9001 certification.
Our Cornebarrieu site (in the Toulouse region) has gone a step further by implementing an organisation and structure in line with the EN 9100 standard. This site has also obtained the accreditations awarded by the main Civil Aviation Authorities:
- European Aviation Safety Agency for PART 21G and PART 145
- Federal Aviation Administration for FAR 145
- Civil Aviation Administration of China for CCAR 145
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation for CAR 573
As a result, production and maintenance of embedded devices (computers, OBRMs, etc.) are delivered to manufacturers and airlines directly with the related regulatory release notes.
SERMA Ingénierie is committed to complying with and promoting the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy driven by SERMA Group, with its related values channelled into 4 strategic areas:
- Develop innovative products and processes while striving to minimise environmental impacts
- Cascade our requirements and those of our customers to our suppliers and partners
- Develop a team of high-performing personnel who fully support the Group’s integrity-based culture
- Give priority to exchanges among all stakeholders, guaranteeing they obtain the level of performance they expect in terms of quality, security and cost